Do you have a passion for all-things-tech, and do you always act as the voice of the customer? If you want to join a team of techies where you can have a real impact on the development of the business, integrating your passion for customer development, market research, and product development, we want to hear from you!
At ForeQast we apply advanced classical and quantum computing to solve the world’s toughest challenges. We are dedicated to building simulations of complex real-world systems that allow our customers to continually benefit from advances in both quantum and classical hardware. Our top priority is to build optimization tools on hybrid quantum-classical systems for industrials: whether that’s to improve production for wind farms or streamline supply chains.
About the position:
ForeQast is seeking outstanding summer and co-op business students for at least 4- to 6-month paid positions (starting from May 2021) for either part- or full-time employment. You will be one of the key sales, marketing, and customer voices for product development that focuses on building and testing advanced computing tools for our customers. You will work with the CEO to find and prioritize clients, conduct market research, and conduct early lead generation for pilot projects and POCs.
The goal of this collaboration is to provide the next-generation of industrials with the tools required to analyze, predict, and optimize for the systems and markets that they operate. This role offers you an opportunity for getting hands-on experience in starting and scaling a cutting-edge company, while getting the required mentorship to thrive.
Key roles include:
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with the CEO and technical team to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Currently completing a bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
ForeQast is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Seniority Level: Entry-level
- Industry: Computer software
- Employment Type: Paid internship (salary is competitive)
- Job Functions: Business Development, Consulting, Information Technology